In This Section
Trauma - Injury Prevention and Safety TIPS
Programs for Adults
- Senior Lifestyles and Injury Prevention - S.L.I.P.
Learn different ways older adults can prevent injuries with daily living in order to
promote safer independence.
- Pedestrian - Learn what you can do to prevent being involved in a pedestrian injury.
- Home Safety -Learn to identify hazards in the home and take simple steps to correct them, room by room which may prevent unforeseen injuries.
- Balance Your Life (falls) - Learn prevention steps to "fall proof" your home.
- One the right road (motor vehicle) - Learn different ways to prevent motor vehicle crashes and keep your diving privileges.
To discuss these resources, set up a speaker or obtain printed literature, contact:
Rhonda Thompson, RN
Trauma Outreach/Injury Prevention Coordinator
Botsford Trauma Services