In This Section
Where to get your blood drawn
In addition to your doctor's office, you can have blood samples drawn for testing at any of these locations.
- No appointments necessary.
- Prescription: in order to run your test, we need a written order or prescription from your physician. Your doctor can send it to us in advance or you can bring it with you. Unfortunately, we cannot process your tests until we have a written order .
- Results: under Michigan law, the results of your lab test are available only through your physician. Please contact them to discuss your test results.
- Botsford Professional Center North
28080 Grand River Avenue
Located on the second floor of the Professional Center North, directly above the admitting office.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Phone: (248) 888-2561
- Botsford Hospital
Located on the second floor, directly above the Emergency Room
Hours: Open 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week
Phone: (248) 471-8234
- Botsford Primary Care Physicians
27031 Warren Road
(East of Inkster Road)
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (313) 274-3320
- Botsford Outpatient Laboratory
2300 Haggerty Road, Suite 1030
(North of Walnut Lake Road)
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Phone: (248) 669-0144
Fax: (248) 669-0152
- Williams Family & Sports Medical Center, P.L.C.
23366 Farmington Road
(South of Grand River Ave.)
Farmington, MI 48336
Phone: (248) 476-3333
Fax: (248) 476-7123
Open for blood drawings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday